Reverb Nation Page

Visitor%20RebuiltQuantcast

Monday, May 3, 2010

You've Taken Me In

The unity is lost from this community
we've found no answers throughout our history
and everyday we find out something new, something old
something lost, and something found
but all of these somethings, they all point to one thing
a picture, a story, of truth

youve taken me in, youve taken me in
no conditions and no end
despite all my failed attmepts
to win with useless arguements
youve taken me in

Another passing of another fad, another chain
How many can we go through before we all become insane
And as the cycle completes, I step back out and step back down
its not my place, its not my crown to win
But slowly Im learning, that all of my yearning
will pull me through and keep me to the end, the end, the end, its not the end cause


I feel the warmth Ive always longed for, flowing through my viens
I see the arms of strength surround me, throwing down these chains
I find the love my heart demands, pulling me in close
with all the power to command, friendship of my foes

0 comments: