Reverb Nation Page

Visitor%20RebuiltQuantcast

Monday, May 3, 2010

Comfortable

Foolin around, I havent found
anything, that I long for
the harder that I hit the ground, it all becomes reality

the weight of this sound, fillin my head with the hurt around me

gotta leave this town, throw away all that has become comfortable
all I see, all I know, all that I hate
is what has become comfortable

Im so tired of waving this tattered flag
Ive given up what I stand for, so many times
but not anymore, theres a new fire within
you can throw your stones at me, but I'll never retreat

throw away, the shame of the day
pull away, from the blame of dismay
you dont need, the rot it breeds
starve the monster, just let it bleed
break free of the grip as it rips its way out
tears your skin new, true
keep pushing higher, the strength will grow
we fight the fire, with a burning soul
break free, just let it bleed
break free, you start on your knees 

0 comments: